Front Office and Reception
Learning Assumed to be in Place:
A front office and reception staff are the frontline of a business, and therefore, they must endeavour to be representative of the ethos of an organisation. Skills required in this area include excellent communication, etiquette, and telephone communication skills.
THE LEARNING MODULES
- Roles and responsibilities of reception and front office employees
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Know-how to interact with visitors
- Developing behaviours, attitudes and skills for frontline positions
Get in touch
SOW THE SEED, SEE THE GROWTH
For more information on how our training solutions can maximise your companies potential.