Project Management Level 4
Learning Assumed to be in Place:
The assumption is that candidates accessing this People Solutions qualification have competence in the following knowledge areas:
- Communication at NQF Level 3 or equivalent.
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 3 or equivalent.
- Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3 or equivalent.
- A basic understanding of the workplace, project processes and operations
- Demonstrated competence in National Certificate at Level 3 in Business Administration or Project Support Services or equivalent is preferable
PURPOSE OF THE QUALIFICATION
- The learnership provides foundational knowledge and skills in essential project management.
- The qualification aims to build additional project management competencies to become an influential project team member.
- Candidates will also learn how to support project managers and team members.
- Using the skills gained in this programme, candidates can support medium or large projects and develop their ability to plan, execute, manage and control projects of any size.
THE LEARNING MODULES
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Planning a Project
- Implement, Manage and Control a Project
- Project Schedules
- Improve Project Quality
- Manage Project Documents
- Manage Project Risk
- Project Administration
- Project Meetings
- Project Teamwork
- Business Basics for Project Management
- Business Communication for Managers
Get in touch
SOW THE SEED, SEE THE GROWTH
For more information on how our training solutions can maximise your companies potential.