New Venture Creation Level 4
Learning Assumed to be in Place:
The assumption is that candidates accessing this People Solutions qualification have competence in the following knowledge areas:
- Communication at NQF Level 3.
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 3.
PURPOSE OF THE QUALIFICATION
- This learnership develops the candidates’ skills and knowledge to start or develop a small to medium business venture.
- Through this qualification, candidates learn how to start, operate, manage and develop a small to medium business venture by developing the required technical, managerial, and personal skills to succeed in their new venture.
- The programme also helps candidates develop their interpersonal skills, understand basic economics and apply fundamental business principles and techniques to start their business.
THE LEARNING MODULES
- Communication in Business
- Communicating in a 2nd South African Language
- Using Mathematics in Business
- Becoming an entrepreneur
- Sales and Marketing
- Developing Management Skills
- Tendering and Contract Administration
- Managing New Venture Finances
Get in touch
SOW THE SEED, SEE THE GROWTH
For more information on how our training solutions can maximise your companies potential.