Management Level 3
Learning Assumed to be in Place:
The assumption is that candidates accessing this People Solutions qualification have competence in the following knowledge areas:
- The unit standards comprising the certificate are foundational blocks of knowledge and skills necessary for the National Certificate in Generic Management Level 4.
- Communication at NQF Level 2
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF level 2
PURPOSE OF THE QUALIFICATION
- The learnership aims to empower candidates to develop knowledge, skills and behaviours to function confidently in junior management roles in any industry.
- The qualification also supports developing candidates to respond to economic and environmental challenges and the changing workplace.
- Through the learnership, candidates are introduced to theoretical concept development to ensure that they become informed employees in their chosen field or industry.
THE LEARNING MODULES
- Learning Effectively
- Keeping Up with Current Affairs
- Understanding Management
- Managing Time
- Managing a Team
- Customer Service
- Written Communication in the Workplace
- Oral Communication in the Business Environment
- Managing Numbers (4 Parts)
Get in touch
SOW THE SEED, SEE THE GROWTH
For more information on how our training solutions can maximise your companies potential.