Generic Management Level 5
Learning Assumed to be in Place:
The assumption is that candidates accessing this People Solutions qualification have competence in the following knowledge areas:
- Communication at NQF Level 4.
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 4.
PURPOSE OF THE QUALIFICATION
The purpose of the learnership aims to develop knowledge and skills in business.
- Candidates learn how to initiate, develop, implement and evaluate operational strategies and action plans.
- Learners develop skills to monitor and measure performance to achieve the objectives and vision of an organisation. Using effective communication, candidates develop abilities to lead teams and build internal and external customer relationships.
- Candidates also learn to apply risk, financial, knowledge management, and business ethics principles.
THE LEARNING MODULES
- The Management Process
- Leading Your Team
- Managing Teams
- Creating an Enabling Working Environment
- Managing a Business Unit
Get in touch
SOW THE SEED, SEE THE GROWTH
For more information on how our training solutions can maximise your companies potential.