Generic Management Level 4
Learning Assumed to be in Place:
The assumption is that candidates accessing this People Solutions qualification have competence in the following knowledge areas:
- Communication at NQF Level 3.
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 3
- Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3.
PURPOSE OF THE QUALIFICATION
- Developing competence in information gathering and analysis, impact analysis, organisational standards’ compliance, and motivating individuals and team to perform well is the main focus of the learnership.
- Management skills development includes learning negotiation skills, understanding and implementing business strategies, managing budgets, applying management principles and improving work practices.
- Candidates learn how to manage a work unit’s performance and consistently demonstrate and encourage ethical behaviour.
THE LEARNING MODULES
- Learning Effectively
- Understanding Management
- Solving Problems Effectively
- Managing Teams
- Leading a Team
- Managing Budgets
- Customer Service
- Oral Communication in the Business Environment
- Writing for the Business Environment
- Communicating in a 2nd South African Language
- Maths (2 Parts)
Get in touch
SOW THE SEED, SEE THE GROWTH
For more information on how our training solutions can maximise your companies potential.