Contact Centre and Business Process Outsourcing Support Level 3
Learning Assumed to be in Place:
The assumption is that candidates accessing this People Solutions qualification have competence in the following knowledge areas:
- Communication at NQF Level 2.
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 2.
- Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3.
PURPOSE OF THE QUALIFICATION
- The learnership aims to develop competencies to manage inbound and outbound calls in a call centre or contact centre.
- The qualification develops skills and knowledge to use various communication channels, including telephone, email, internet, intranet, multifunction devices, webchat, SMS, and written communication.
- Skills developed by the learners enable the candidate to engage with different types of customers, perform back-office processes and improve general functioning in contact centre and business process outsourcing tasks.
- The programme helps candidates develop underpinning knowledge and skills to deliver service excellence to business customers.
THE LEARNING MODULES
- Learning Effectively
- Understanding the Contact Centre and BPO Environment
- Managing Time Effectively
- Inbound and Outbound Calls (4 Parts)
- Teamwork in Contact Centres
- Writing Effectively
- Health and Safety in Contact Centres and BPOs
- Working with Numbers (4 parts)
Get in touch
SOW THE SEED, SEE THE GROWTH
For more information on how our training solutions can maximise your companies potential.