Contact Centre Support Level 2
Learning Assumed to be in Place:
The assumption is that candidates accessing this People Solutions qualification have competence in the following knowledge areas:
- Numeracy at NQF Level 1 or equivalent.
- English (verbal and written communication skills) at NQF Level 1 or equivalent.
- A Second Language (verbal and written communication skills) at NQF Level 1 or equivalent.
- Computer operating skills at NQF Level 2 or equivalent.
PURPOSE OF THE QUALIFICATION
- The purpose of the learnership aims to provide skills and knowledge to individuals who are in or wish to work in the contact centre industry.
- The qualification is an entry-level programme in the industry’s contact centre operations and management functions.
- The purpose of the learnership is to enhance the delivery of entry-level service in the contact centre industry through developing critical business skills and career pathing in this high-growth industry.
- Through the qualification, candidates can develop skills, knowledge, values and attitudes that promote skills required from contact centre employees.
THE LEARNING MODULES
- Interpersonal Skills
- Telephone Skills
- Problem Solving (Including Numeracy)
- Service Excellence
- Written Business Communication (Including Presentations
Get in touch
SOW THE SEED, SEE THE GROWTH
For more information on how our training solutions can maximise your companies potential.