Contact Centre Operations Level 4
Learning Assumed to be in Place:
The assumption is that candidates accessing this People Solutions qualification have competence in the following knowledge areas:
- Demonstrated competency against unit standards in Contact Centres at NQF Level 2 or equivalent
- Demonstrated competence in the language, Verbal and written communication skills) and numeracy at NQF Level 3 or equivalent
- Demonstrated competence in a Second Language (verbal and written communication skills) at NQF level 2
PURPOSE OF THE QUALIFICATION
- The learnership aims to meet the needs of candidates desiring to progress in contact centre operations environments as their career path.
- The qualification addresses the vital need in this field to develop career paths because the industry constantly needs skilled employees.
- The learning path adds value to job roles and functions, encouraging specialisation and enhancing entry-level service delivery.
- This programme aims to ensure that candidates have the skills and knowledge to meet the needs of a business.
THE LEARNING MODULES
- Service Excellence for Team Leaders
- Business Basics
- Team Leadership
- Best Practice Coaching
- Performance Management
- Campaign Management
Get in touch
SOW THE SEED, SEE THE GROWTH
For more information on how our training solutions can maximise your companies potential.